Monday 5 November 2012

Pinterest-Inspired Thrifty-Chic



Think that fabulous new fall look on Pinterest has to cost you a lot of money? I'll show you how to get the look for under $50.
 
Do you doubt? Take a look...



 Pinterest Fall Look I Love



 
My Version
 
I'm not a big blazer-wearer, even though they are HUGE this season. I personally find them too confining. So I opted for a colourful cardigan. 
 
Cardigan- $6.99 Value Village
 Striped Top- $5.99 Talize
 Black Top (layered underneath)- $5.99 Value Village
 Scarf- $3.99 Talize
 
 


Scarf- gift
 Leggings- $9.99 Value Village
Necklace- $5.99 Value Village
 
 
 
Although that scarf was lovely with the outfit, I was more at ease wearing a similar, but monochromatic look. This outfit was comfortable enough to play with my boys at a local Early Years Center. Love that.
 
 
 
The Moral? No need to break the bank, friends! If it makes thrifting easier for you- go with a specific look in mind. You'll be amazed what you can pull together for next to nothing!
 


2 comments:

  1. Great suggestion to go thrifting with a specific look in mind! I can't wait to try it! I'll share how it turns out for me!
    >^,,^<

    ReplyDelete

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...