Wednesday 7 November 2012

Pinterest-Inspired Thrifty-Chic- 2nd Edition

 
 
 
Think that fabulous new fall look on Pinterest has to cost you a lot of money? I'll show you how to get the same look for a fraction of the original.
Do you doubt? Take a look...
 
 
 
 
The Cameron Diaz Fall look that is plastered all over Pinterest
right now
 
 
 
 
 
My Version
 

 
 
 
 
I love the ease and comfort of this outfit. It's perfect for an autumn stroll around town, some antique shopping, or to lounge in a local coffee shop with a book.
 
 
Long Green Tank- $6.99 Value Village

 Short Black Sweater- $7.99 Talize
 
Skinny Jeans- $12.99 Value Village
 
Jimmy Choo Purse- $19.99 Peacock Chic Boutique (closed)
 
Boots- referenced here
 

 
 
 
I am simply amazed at the number of people who have mentioned how much going thrifting with a specific look in mind helps them. I'm so pleased. Although I had everything for this look in my closet already, I will often see a look that I love and then go looking for that/those piece/s that will bring it together with the items that I already own.

 
 
More to come...... :)

 
 
Check out my 1st Pinterest look here
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...