Sunday 4 November 2012

In My Closet



When I'm out and about, I'm going to get people to take some photos of me in my second-hand outfits. Then I'll post them in My Closet. Then, if you're interested, you can check it out. Simple, yes?





Military-style Coat-$12.99 Salvation Army


Scarf- $5.99 Talize


Coral tank- friend's cast-off
Black tank- thrifted
Jeans- $12.99 Talize
Necklace- $5.99 Value Village





 
* Now- I MUST write a disclaimer...I have large tootsies that grew when I was pregnant with my first son and never went back. I have an EXTREMELY hard time finding shoes- so I usually have to buy those new (*GASP*).  BUT, I only give myself permission to buy one NEW pair a year and they must NOT be made in Bangladesh. The working/ income situations are horribly bad there. (Source: Confessions of an Eco-Sinner )


Here is a list of Thrift Stores in the Hamilton Area. If you plan to go to any of them though, try calling or Google them. I know some of them have moved and couldn't find a more up-to-date-list.





Happy Thrifting!




3 comments:

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...