Friday 16 November 2012

Pinterest-Inspired Thrifty-Chic: 4th Edition



Think that fabulous new fall look on Pinterest has to cost you a lot of money? I'll show you how to get the same look for a fraction of the original.


Do you doubt? Take a look...



 


Love, love, love this fall look on Pinterest
 
 
 
 
 
My Version:


 
 
 
 
Seriously- how CUTE is this outfit? I just LOVE the casual comfort of this outfit. It's dressy enough for a night out with the girls. Or, it's flirty enough for a first date without being too revealing. I'm all about modesty, girls and boys.
 
 
Black Sweater- Xmas gift years ago
Floral Skirt- $4.99 Value Village
Silver Skinny Belt- thrifted so long ago- I believe it was $1.99
Scarf- friend's cast-off
Boots- referenced here
 
 
Again- all of these items were already in my closet...I cannot emphasise enough the value of picking out a few "looks" that you love and then going 'shopping' in your very own closet! I guarantee you will (most likely) have at least a couple of the items...
 
 
 
I really am blown away by all of the positive feedback that I am getting from my friends! Thank-you all for all of the support!!
 
 
 
Have a fabulous weekend, friends!! Happy Thrifting!!
 
 
 


 

4 comments:

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...