Monday 12 November 2012

Pinterest-Inspired Thrifty-Chic: 3rd Edition




Think that fabulous new fall look on Pinterest has to cost you a lot of money? I'll show you how to get the same look for a fraction of the original.


Do you doubt? Take a look...




Pinterest Fall Look I Love




My Version



 

 
 
 
The thing that I love best about fall outfits are all the layers. They make me feel so comfy and cozy. And, on a cold day- if I can find a fire to lounge beside- I can remove a layer or two. :)


This outfit is no exception. Comfy? Check. Cozy? Check. What's not to love?


Plaid Shirt- Xmas gift

Tank- Thrifted $4.99 Value Village

Sweater- Xmas gift

Leggings- $9.99 Value Village

Boots- referenced here



So, grab a photo of an outfit that you LOVE, and head over to Talize today (November 12th 2012)- it's 50% OFF the entire store today! Pick up some things for the home while you're there!

If you missed it today, Value Village is having their 50% OFF sale November 19th 2012.



Check out my other Pinterest Inspired Thrifty-Chic looks here.



More to come..... :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...