Monday 5 November 2012

In My Closet




Yesterday I met a friend for lunch at August 8, and she agreed to take some photos of my second-hand outfit for the blog. We actually had a great chat about my choice to only buy second-hand, and I was able to share a bit of my journey with her. I also shared some great tips that I have learned along the way for successful thrift shopping. I will have a post dedicated to those soon.



*Please ignore my sushi baby in these photos- I ate WAY too much*




 



Military-Style Coat- $12.99 Salvation Army
 
 
 
 
Jimmy Choo Purse- $19.99 Peacock Chic Boutique
(Consignment store no longer open. I'm so sad) 


 
 
Sweater- gift
Tank- $5.99 Value Village
Skirt- $7.99 Value Village 
 
 
 

 
Scarf- gift
Necklace- $5.99 Value Village
 
 
 
 
Have a great Monday everyone!
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...