Tuesday 12 February 2013

In My Closet- Loving Shorts With Tights


 


Right now, one of my favourite looks is wearing shorts with tights.... wait a minute, am I back in grade eleven, again?? Nope, back then, my shorts were smaller and my heels were higher, haha.



Maybe it's nostalgia...maybe its the fact that I can wear shorts in the winter...I'm not sure why- but I think this is a such a fun look.



I paired some black shorts with some black tights and black booties. I then added a few different tops to give you some ideas for looking through your own closet...








Black Shorts-  $6.99 Value Village
Black Booties- $9.99 Talize (also seen here)
White Tank- $5.99 Talize
Top- FREE from Clothes Swap
Accessories- $3.99- $5.99 Value Village




Same shorts, tights, booties and tank.
Top- FREE from Clothes Swap











Again, same shorts, tights, booties and tank.
Top- $7.99 Talize (also seen here)
Necklace- Just One - fairly-traded accessories from Africa






What do you think of shorts with tights, friends? Love it? Hate it? Let me know!




Thanks for stopping in- Happy Pancake Tuesday!









4 comments:

  1. Looks great! i am going to try it with the shorts i got at the clothes swap. I saw it on Pinterest with a jacket. Not sure how old is too old to pull it off (talking about myself).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you do! I desperately wanted those shorts to wear with tights...haha

      Delete
  2. I rocked this look once. In grade 4 I was all set for school wearing a black tshirt and white leggings. When I bent over to pick up my pack sack, my mom saw that my bright red underwear was visible through my white leggings. So I quickly put on some purple corduroy shorts to cover my wardrobe malfunction. It's not a look I would 'rock' again because, frankly, it's horrible. But that's just on me. YOU look good. In this look and pretty much everything else you wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're too sweet. Thanks. I think you could rock this look as well... ;)

      Delete

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...