Tuesday 26 February 2013

In My Closet- A Free Scarf And Cardi




Is it spring, yet?? I am so ready to put away my heavy coats and pants and take out my shorts....oh wait- they are already out. ;)



Who would've thought I could find a cute selection of shorts in Thunder Bay...in February!! I found these denim shorts, and these satin beauties WAY up in the freezing north. I guess no one else up there was looking for shorts in the dead of winter. Weird...haha.


This lightweight, flow-y cardigan I snapped up at the Clothing Swap that I had a couple of weeks ago. So, that's right- FREE folks. This scarf didn't get taken and it sat on the table all of the next day. That evening I tried it on and fell in love.









 Black tank- $5.99 TBay Value Village
Denim Shorts- $5.99 TBay Salvation Army Thrift Shop
Purse- $4.99 Hamilton Salvation Army Thrift Shop









Navy And Gold Scarf- Free from Clothing Swap
Blue Cardigan- Also free from Clothing Swap
Boots- Referenced here





Anyone else out there longing for springtime? Might be a good time to plan a clothing swap with your friends to get ready for the next season. :)


Blessings.




No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...