Thursday 21 February 2013

In My Closet- Satin Shorts








Is there anything softer than satin? I do realize that yes, there is...polar fleece, Gund animals, Truffula trees...




But few things that I can wear on my body are softer than satin. These shorts are just fabulous. I really like the cut AND they have pockets! One reason why shorts are so much better than skirts...



I found these shorts at a Salvation Army Thrift Shop in Thunder Bay. This top I actually found as I was on my way to the checkout, an employee was trying to find a rack to put this on and I snatched it up. Gotta love when that happens. :)











Satin Shorts- $5.99 Salvation Army Thrift Shop
White Tank- $5.99 Value Village
Striped Top- $4.99 Salvation Army Thrift Shop 
Black Booties- $9.99 Talize (also seen here)







To my Thunder Bay friends, I am very sorry for snatching up the great items that I did. ;)


I'm sure they have replenished with some other great items by now, though...



Thanks for stopping in, and happy thrifting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...