Monday 4 February 2013

In My Closet- Just Another Sunday Morning




Thought I'd snap a couple of pics on my way out the door on Sunday morning...
I really have GOT to find a way to take pictures that aren't so dark.











I'm trying to figure out the proper angle for my mirror to get the daylight on my outfit on BOTH sides...just trial and error, I guess...






Blue Ruffled Scarf- Xmas gift purchased at a locally-owned Thunder Bay shop
Black Tunic- $5.99 Value Village
Sweater- $7.99 Talize 
Leggings- $4.99 Value Village
Purse- $4.99 Salvation Army Thrift Shop (also seen here)
Silver Cuff- $3.99 Value Village





Happy Monday, all. Thanks for stopping in. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...