Wednesday 20 February 2013

In My Closet- Sequins with Chambray




Another trend that I can't get enough of right now is mixing dressy items with casual items. I found this lovely sequin skirt up in a Thunder Bay Salvation Army Thrift Shop. I was over-the-moon happy. I think it is so adorable, and I couldn't wait to get it home and pair it with some casual tops. 


My chambray top was a no-brainer.


I just love that the denim makes the sequins appropriate for day-to-day wear.
















Sequin Skirt- $6.99
Chambray Top- $1 Bibles For Missions Thrift Shop (also seen here)
Black Booties- $9.99 Talize (also seen here)








I apologize, friends...it appears that I brought the snow back with me from Thunder Bay...


Have a great Wednesday, thanks for stopping in. 


Happy Thrifting!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...