Friday 1 March 2013

Feeling A Bit Of 'Mint-spiration'





For those of you that know me well, or even not-so-well, you can probably attest to my slight Pinterest addiction.  I can spend hours upon hours searching through different pins, as well as finding new 'Pinners' to follow.




Lately, there seems to be a recurring theme for Spring Fashions. MINT. Now, if you had asked me a season ago if I liked the colour mint, I would've said "Meh- it's not my favourite". But, now that I've been seeing it used in so many CUTE outfits and accessories, I'm kind of feeling inspired to search for a couple items in this colour.




What IS the colour MINT- exactly? Well, one website describes it as:


"a variable color averaging a light green that is bluer 

and stronger than variscite green and paler 

and very slightly yellower than serpentine". 






Personally I like to think of it as kind of a 'Pastel-Teal' colour. But however you look at it, I do believe that Mint is a colour that deserves a second thought...



What do you think??































(All photos found on Pinterest)





So...are YOU 'Mint-spired' (patent-pending, lol) as well, yet?





I'm definitely going to keep my eyes open for some mint-coloured items to be adding to my closet in the near future.




Happy weekend, friends! And happy thrifting!






No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...