Tuesday 15 January 2013

Pinterest-Inspired Thrifty-Chic

 


 
 
Think that fabulous new look on Pinterest has to cost you a lot of money? I'll show you how to get the same look for a fraction of the original.



Do you doubt? Take a look...










I love the laid-back-yet-dressed-up feel to this outfit. I love the use of different neutrals (grey, taupe, brown). And, I LOVE her hair- haha...because in this photo, it looks very similar to my own.









MY VERSION











 
 
 
 
Although I love the Pinterest photo's look of all neutrals, I sometimes enjoy a pop of colour, so I went with my teal cardigan. And instead of mis-matching the belt and shoes (which I also love about that pic) I went with a silver skinny belt and silver ballet flats.
 
 
 
 
 
Cardigan- $12.99 Value Village
Black Blouse- $4 Bibles for Missions
Jeans- $6.50 (50% off $12.99) Value Village
Belt- Thrifted so long ago I think for $2
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I'm back friends! I took a bit of a hiatus, but I am excited to keep sharing my thrifting ideas and stories with you in this new year!
Send me a message if there is something that you would like to see on my blog, or if you have questions about thrifting or living a 'Never New' lifestyle.
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by.  Love to all.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...