Friday 25 January 2013

In My Closet- What I Wore With A Top-knot




It was a top-knot day today. I am absolutely in LOVE with top-knots right now.




For those of you who have NO idea what I am referring to- it's a hairstyle (I AM a hairstylist remember- gotta have SOME posts about hair) that is so cute and easy to do. You just need a lot of hair.... or you could do a sock-bun, or you could use hair extentions- similar to these....




But, back to In My Closet. I was doing hair for a wedding today so I wanted to be comfy and look good, too. Layers are my best friend when I work, because I never know if a home/ hotel room will be too hot or too cold.






My dress that I picked up last week at Talize. Worn with textured tights $5.99 that I picked up at Talize the same day. Necklace  and bangle referenced here.






Scarf- birthday gift from my bestie from Talize. My friends know me well. <3 







Cardigan- $4 Bibles For Missions Thrift Store 






Love the cute detailing on this cardigan. 






My new favourite purse ($4.99!!) referenced here.







Thought I'd take one more photo of the top-knot... I've also decided that I do love having bangs with top-knots... 
Also, I should mention that this coat was a cast-off from a friend. That's right people: FREE! :)







Did a quick run into Bibles For Missions thrift shop on my way home (SO thankful to have them at the end of my street!!) and picked up this chambray top for $1!! I've been searching for one for a while now. YAY. And I love the detailing on this one.








Friends, do yourselves a favour and stop in at a Bibles For Missions thrift store this week. All clothing is $1. And, kid's clothes are 50 cents an item!




Happy Thifting!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...