Friday 18 January 2013

In My Closet- Purple Tights And......




What does one wear with bright purple tights? Well, I say- whatever your little heart desires.
When I looked out of my window this morning, the day was grey and gloomy, so I felt the desire to brighten up my day with some lively eggplant legs.



I have to say- I had quite a few glances at my legs as I ran my errands around the city...but that's okay. I have nice legs. Haha... ;)









So, this was my run-around-town-and-do-errands outfit today.
Wow...I really need to clean my bedroom mirror...eeeek.



Black Sweater- Xmas gift many years ago
Skirt- $4.99 Value Village and mentioned here
Black Infinity Scarf- $2 Bibles for Missions Thrift Shop
Brown Leather Purse (My new FAV)- $4.99 Salvation Army Thrift Shop













Found these ADORABLE booties at Talize today for $9.99!! Love.








Also found this very cute black dress at Talize for $9.99. Looks great with the tights and booties, I think.







Aaaaaaaand snapped up this black leather clutch at Talize for 3.99!


Today was one of those great thrifting days. Although, I must confess, I tried on about 20 dresses- and decided on 2. But if you have about an hour to spend, you can save so much cash (and have so much FUN) thrifting friends!!



Thanks for checking in!



No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...