Monday 28 January 2013

In My Closet- Stripes with Plaid




I would never consider myself very adventurous with my clothing. Lately, I have been pushing myself out of my comfort zone of black and grey all day- everyday, haha. This post makes me laugh because you can BARELY tell that the scarf is plaid.




I love to wear maxi skirts- all year round. Just pair them with boots and a sweater and they are winter-ready!







Striped Sweater- $5.99 Value Village
Plaid Green/Navy Scarf- Birthday gift
Black Maxi Skirt- $6.99 Value Village
Bangle- $12.99 Hawk & Sparrow 
Boots- referenced here





Here comes a naked baby to get in on the photos...











Lego goes in the ear...yes?





Happy Monday everyone. If you are having a snow day, as we are, have a good time with your kiddies. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...