Thursday 16 July 2020

Thrifty Thursday- Does Loving Animal Print Make Me A 'Cougar"?



I feel like the moment I turned 30, I was uneasy about wearing animal print. I worried that I would be called a "Cougar".


Insert eye roll here.


What I have come to realize is, I couldn't care less if anyone thinks I'm something that I'm not. Or, if I am a so-called "Cougar" (my last 2 serious relationships were with men that were 6 and 7.5 years younger than me), so be it.



I thrifted this dress for a friend's birthday night out. Did I worry that I might be perceived in a certain way? Not really at all.


I guess that freedom just comes with age.




Here is my favourite Leopard Print dress- because...POCKETS!!! Also, I just feel great in this dress.









Dress- $14.99 Talize
Black Pumps- $9.99 Talize







Here I made this dress a little more daytime- wearable by pulling a black pencil skirt over top. 

Black Pencil Skirt- $7.99 Value Village









And now, here's a look for Fall!
One dress- 3 looks!

Knee-high Boots: $14.99 Value Village







Thanks for reading!


As far as the question in the title? Answer in the comments below!





No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...