Thursday 2 July 2020

Thrifty Thursday- 2 Weeks, 2 Rompers







I'm not sure if it's because of my love of rompers, or because I love supporting local business owners- or maybe a combination of both...


But when this romper was posted by Shannon of Stylist at Sidenote- I had to have it as well!I may have an addiction.


This romper is SO comfy, it's just like wearing pj's in public!!




My newest romper:





Here I paired it with Nude Pumps and a light Straw Hat.


Pumps: $7.99 Talize

Silver Cuff Bracelet: Hawk and Sparro
Hat- I bought this 2 pack on Amazon while stores were still closed.







Here I paired the romper with flats and a darker straw hat.

Romper- $28 from Sidenote

Sandals- Thrifted long ago

Hat: 2 pack from Amazon (before stores were opened)









With this shoe choice, I chose to cuff the bottom, and I really love it like this, as well!

Shoes: $9.99 Value Village









 Sunglasses: $10 at, you guessed it, Sidenote.






Thanks for reading this week's "Thrifty Thursday"!



Let me know if you have an addiction to rompers as well! Maybe we can start a support group!




No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...