Thursday 9 July 2020

Thrifty Thursday- One Maxi Skirt Worn 3 Ways





Who doesn't love an item that performs double, or even triple-duty!?








I thrifted this black maxi skirt years ago when I basically LIVED in maxi skirts everyday.


Many of my maxi skirts have left my closet, but I hold onto this one because it goes with anything.


Today I wanted to show you that you have different options with one simple skirt.




Here it is with a simple black tank:



Skirt: $7.99 Value Village
Tank: $4.99 Talize
Necklace: Stella and Dot
Bracelet: Hawk and Sparrow
Gladiator Sandals: $9.99 Value Village






Here I just topped it off with a light kimono.

Kimono- $20 handmade from Thimbles, Needles and Yarn










Then, I wanted to show you how I wear this skirt also as a midi dress:




I simply pull it up over my bust to give it a whole new look.

Same skirt, sandals ad jewelry, whole different outfit.





Add a belt to define the waist.

Belt: $4.99 Talize






Or a jean jacket for a casual night out.

Jean Jacket: $12.99 Value Village





And finally, how I make it into a third dress. I simply pull it up higher, and fold over the waistband:



Again, same skirt, same jewelry, but different shoes. WHOLE new outfit!

Black Pumps: $9.99 Talize





You can add a blazer to dress it up a bit. I got this one as a cast-off from a friend for free!






Or just add a belt again to define your waist!





And here I just knotted a plaid shirt at my waist. Cute for date night! Again, cast-off from a friend, so FREE!






Thanks so much for reading!



Happy Thursday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...