Thursday 25 June 2020

Thrifty Thursday- My Floral Romper




If you've followed this blog for any period of time, you know that I LOVE thrifting.

About 9 years ago, I decided to buy only second-hand clothing after hearing/reading all about the "Fast Fashion" movement. I absolutely disapproved of all of the implications this movement had on our planet and the people that had to work in the factories on the other side of the world.

From then on, I have thrifted almost everything for my entire family.

It hasn't always been easy, but it is extremely doable.

Since Covid-19 came on the scene, I haven't thrifted at all. Even when the stores reopened, I didn't feel comfortable going. So when my friend, Shannon (Sidenote Boutique in Hamilton), posted this beautiful romper- I jumped on it.









It looks a little different on my curves, but I am absolutely obsessed.





Romper- $28 Sidenote Boutique
Belt/Necklace- Thrifted forever ago







One of my favourite things about this romper are the built-in shorts. Seriously, how cute is this outfit??



\
Sandals- $7.99 Talize








I just love how well the colours of this romper go with my bright (Overtone) Orange hair colour, as well!




I'm wearing Farmasi matte lipcolour in Autumn Story ($11.90 USD). 

Want to know how to get this, or others, at 50% OFF?? Comment below or send me an email!





Thanks for reading my Thrifty Thursday post! 


Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...