Sunday 2 March 2014

In My Maternity Closet- Still Loving My Thrifted Maxi Skirts





In case any of you were wondering, friends- I am still madly in love with my maxi skirts. Even at over 30 weeks pregnant. Even in the winter. Always.



They are an easy way to be uber-comfortable and look great for a pretty low price (especially if they are thrifted).



And they are even better than maxi dresses while you are pregnant, because they ride up less in the front, and can slip comfortably under the ever-expanding belly.




The maxi skirt that I wore the other day:















*Again, if the fingerprints that are all over my mirror bother you- or if you are wondering why I don't just wipe them off- you can read my post all about them here.*




Maxi Skirt- $6.99 at Talize
Black Top- purchased 2 pregnancies ago
Necklace and Bracelet- Just One- World Changing Fashion









A bit of a quickie post, but thank you for stopping by.



Keep (or try) thrifting. 



Keep (or start) questioning where our clothing (and accessories) come from. It is important to love our planet and our brothers and sisters on the other side of the earth by doing so.



Love and blessings.






No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...