Friday 14 December 2012

Pinterest-Inspired Thrifty-Chic

 
 
 
 
Think that fabulous new fall look on Pinterest has to cost you a lot of money? I'll show you how to get the same look for a fraction of the original.




Do you doubt? Take a look...









 
 
This is such a cute, laid-back look. I REALLY love the Lulu infinity scarf. I do not have one like that, but will be on the lookout for a similar scarf from now on....
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
MY VERSION
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
I wanted to show my version of this Pinterest look, if only because it named the brands that were used. That way you can be SURE that my version cost a small fraction of the original.
 
 
 
 
Cardi- $5.99 Value Village
Scarf- gift
Black Shirt- $5.99 Talize
Jeans- $12.99 Talize
Belt- thrifted so long ago- probably under $3
 
 
 
 
 
Again- no need to break the bank, friends! If it makes thrifting easier for you- go with a specific look in mind. You'll be amazed what you can pull together for next to nothing! 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...