Wednesday 29 January 2020

In My Closet- My Denim Romper





One thing that I am aiming for in 2020 is to blog more. 


Romper-wearing to brunch at the Bread Bar Hamilton


It's something that I enjoy doing and I HOPE that you enjoy reading!


Life over the last little while has been a bit messy and crazy, but I'm not going to let that slow me down anymore. 


I found this ADORABLE Denim Romper at Talize a few weeks ago and meant to share it here sooner. Evey single time that I wear it I get compliments on it.


It was $14.99 and may just be my favourite purchase EVER!


It is so cute with a turtleneck, or a blouse. In the summer I'll wear it with a cute Tee. And I really love wearing it with my black booties.


So here it is friends:




Although I love this romper with a cute turtleneck, lately I've been pairing it with a simple black blouse.

Denim Romper: $14.99 Talize
Black Top: Thrifted AGES ago
Black Booties: $14.99 Style Encore






Even the waitress loved this romper and was disappointed that I had thrifted it! (Because there would not likely be another one...)

I also feel the need to mention that I LOVE these tighter curls and need to wear my hair like this more often!! I used a 1/4" barrel curling iron to achieve these.





 Well, that's it for today! Short and sweet!


Thanks for reading and I hope to be posting about my second-hand finds a lot more regularly this year!


Blessings.




No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...