Wednesday 22 August 2018

A 50% Off Top, Plum Lips, and 7 Items for under $23





After church a couple of Sundays ago, I brought my two oldest into the Value Village that is located across the street. I cannot deny that that MAY have had an influence on WHY I chose my church 7 years ago....haha. ;)


Anyhoo...the place was PACKED! I didn't realize that it was a 50% off day (What is WRONG with me??), and quickly went into 'SURVIVAL MODE', lol. One eye on the boys, one eye on the deals.


I ushered my boys into the Boys Shoe section and quickly perused the shoes. My oldest found a great pair of Air Jordan's, but there was nothing in my middle son's size worth purchasing. BUT since it was 50% OFF Day, we decided to look around a bit more.


I found this cute Kimono-type top. It was priced at $4.99. So guys.... it was $2.50!!




It is light and flowy and the perfect topper to a tank in late summer.


The first time I wore this top, I paired it with my PLUM LipSense colour. Now if I could ONLY figure out where to look when I take a selfie of myself. ;)







I would also likely pair this top with the following colours:














 Or maybe even this FUN combo:






Oh, and the 7 items for under $23?? Here they are:


For my oldest: A T-Shirt (Which for some reason HE LOVES!!), sneakers and sandals- now he can stop stealing MY flip-flops, lol.

For the middle son: An Avengers hat.

For me: A Chambray top, my top featured in this blog, and some super adorable grey booties.


For $23 including tax! Amazing.


Thanks for reading friends.

As always, you can check out more tips and tricks in my VIP Group:






Blessings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...