Wednesday 1 August 2018

A Thrifted Kimono and Coral Lips





A few weeks ago, I snagged this adorable Kimono at a nearby Value Village.

I LOVE those days- days when you just run in to see if anything catches your eye- and then an item like this- which I have worn COUNTLESS TIMES SINCE- jumps out at you....AND it's only $7.99.





I've paired this with many of my LipSense Lip Colours so far. Like Samon:










I've worn it with Summer Sunset:











And these are the other LipSense Colours that I will likely pair with it in the future:


















As you can see, there are SO MANY colours, tones, and finishes to play with. And that is just with ONE item of clothing!


Thanks for stopping in, friends!


If you are interested in seeing more colours and/or watching makeup tutorials- please join my Facebook Group:






Blessings.






No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...