Wednesday 29 June 2016

Supporting A Local Bridal Consignment Shop- She's So Beautiful.






Many of my readers will remember last November when I made the gut-wrenching decision to postpone my New Year's Eve wedding. 



I wrote about my decision and how we just weren't ready HERE.  



Over the last 7 months, the man and I have given it our best shot. But in the end, sadly, we just aren't good together. It is now time for a clean break. And time to sell some wedding items.








I was able to consign my wedding dress there, along with some accessories. The difference between consignment and selling to a store, is that my dress is priced there- tried on by numerous brides and when it is purchased, I'll receive my money for it- minus the shop's commission.



Featured here is one of the shop's boutique items- TwoBirds bridesmaids dresses.




The shop is absolutely gorgeous. It is a small-ish home-based business, but when you are there, you feel as though you are in any other bridal shop.






The shop's owner, Cindy, started the shop in 2009 with her daughter Ashley. Since then, Cindy has taken on the shop on her own. You can read all about how the shop came to be here.







She's So Beautiful is a great spot to check out for any bride that is in the market for a gown. Whether it's to save money, to be 'green', or for the bride that desperately wants that designer dress- without the designer price tag.








At She's So Beautiful, the prices range fro $300 - $4500. Many factors affect the price of a gown, such as designer, style, age and size. 





She also carries jewellery, one-of-a-kind accessories as well as purses, garters and crinolines. Anything you need for your special day, you can find here!






Seriously....how adorable is this tea-length dress?!?!?!?








She's So Beautiful has won the Readers Choice Award for 2014 and for 2015! That's quite an honour! 




I HIGHLY recommend She's So Beautiful
whether you are looking to buy a gown, or consign your much-loved dress from your special day. 






Cindy was a joy to deal with! 







And of course...it helps with not buying new...So I'm a HUGE fan of that!!






You can also follow She's So Beautiful on Pinterest 
and on Twitter.







Blessings, friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...