Wednesday 1 June 2016

In My Closet- My Periwinkle Pants And Silver Gladiators





I was on my way out the door this morning and thought that I had better snap a photo before I go, instead of waiting until after I get back.



That was a good call, because on my way there, my blush crumbled all over my lap as I was applying it in my car. Of course. 



I absolutely LOVE these silver gladiators that I snagged at Value Village a few weeks ago. It wasn't quite sandal weather yet, and I was chomping at the bit to wear them!



Today I paired them with some periwinkle pants- that I scored at Value Village last spring.





Graphic tank- $4 Re-Source Thrift Shop (Also seen here)
Periwinkle-coloured pants- $7.99 Value Village
White cardigan- Cast-off from a friend- FREE






Tan purse- Cast-off from a friend- FREE






 Silver gladiator sandals- $12.99 Value Village










I also took some photos of these sandals when I wore them a couple of weeks ago with a maxi dress.







Maxi dress- bought 3 years ago at Value Village for $9.99
(Also seen here).





Thank you for stopping in and reading, friends!

I have a couple of new ideas in the works and a new giveaway coming very SOON!! 


STAY TUNED! And keep thrifting.





Blessings.





No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...