Monday 11 April 2016

In My Closet- A Thrifted Graphic Tank And Grey Leather Clutch










Well friends, the Re-Source Thrift Shop has done it for me again!








Now that the warmer weather is coming, I've been trying to replace the black flip-flops that I lost in Cuba. There really is nothing like a pair of black flip flops to throw on for the beach, park, walking kids to school, etc.






Not only did I leave with a pair of black flip flops (tags still on), but I found a fabulous graphic tank, as well as a beautiful grey clutch with brass detailing.













Grey Clutch- $5




Black Flip-Flops- $2
















Here I am wearing the graphic tank with the clutch.






I like the look of it tucked into a simple black pencil skirt with black tights and booties.


Skirt- Clothing Swap Find- FREE
Necklace and bracelet- JustOne 





With a longer pencil skirt, I tried rolling my booties down. I liked it and it gave the illusion of a longer leg.

Here is what they usually look like when I wear them:



Picked up these booties at Talize for $9.99. Seen here.


















Here is how I wore the tank to church that day-  by adding a neutral cardigan.






Cardigan- Cast-off from a friend, so FREE.
Purse- Cast-off from cousin's wife, so FREE.





There you are friends. How I built an outfit from a $4 tank, a free skirt, a free purse and a free sweater. 






I highly recommend checking out the Re-Source Thrift Shop. They had live music playing on Saturday. How great is that? It is run by volunteers, which means that the prices are still VERY reasonable on clothing and accessories. Especially kid's clothing, FYI.






Check out their facebook page here






Happy thrifting!






Blessings.








2 comments:

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...