Monday 4 April 2016

In My Closet- After Another Successful Clothing Swap









Well, a few of us had yet another successful Clothing Swap.


There really is no down-side to a night out with some lovely ladies, clearing out your closet, and scoring some new items for yourself.







Here are some of the great items I grabbed this time. I also snapped up a mint top and a REALLY comfy sweater, but I felt that you didn't need to see EVERYTHING. 




 I decided to wear the same accessories each time. All thrifted, of course. The nude heels were thrifted last summer at Value Village for $7.50 (50% off $14.99) also seen here.







This dress is just one of the comfiest things that I have ever had on. It is definitely destined to be a favourite of mine.







This dress will likely be a summer-time staple of mine. It is really light and airy. And the colour is lovely, yes??








I really like that this dress is different than anything else in my closet. The neutral, khaki colours will be great with some LIGHTLY-sun-kissed skin this summer, I think.









Pretty sure that this dress got passed over because it kind of looks like a shapeless sack. 


But as soon as you put a belt on with it- it's absolutely adorable! 
Wide white belt- thrifted ages ago.







Like the dress above- I felt like this top had very little going for it. But, as soon as you pair an interesting belt with it- it's really cute!!









AAAAAND....there were actually some shoes that fit!!! 

How great are these peep-toe wedges? I can't wait for warmer weather...especially seeing as its April 3rd and there is a ton of snow on the ground. :(















So there you are, friends. FIVE free outfits and a pair of shoes. Not too shabby for free, huh??



Not to mention, the fun times had:




Finished shopping- on to eating!


New Mom and Mom-to-be's looking for new items.


No rumours- that's ginger ale in that glass!!

Shopping.


More shopping.


Shoe shopping. With an audience.


Yes, I totally grabbed this adorable bikini. It even looks great OVER my clothes!! Haha.







 What are you waiting for, friends? Plan a swap with your friends! 



For tips on having a successful Clothing Swap you can read this post that I did in December 2012 here.






Bessings.






No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...