Tuesday 2 December 2014

Mis-Matched Socks? I Have A DIY For That!














I came across this fabulous DIY idea on facebook yesterday for lost socks in the laundry room. I KNOW everyone else has the same problem...you are POSITIVE that a pair of socks went INTO the wash....but one a single sock comes out.


Here is a place to put that one sock until it's mate turns up (which happens, what? 70% of the time??) :







I thought that this was such a great idea, I went looking on Pinterest for some similar ideas. And I found some awesome ones!


If you are crafty at all, these would be pretty easy to make. You would just need a peice of wood (preferably second-hand!) and some clothespins. Otherwise, I found some similar signs that you could purchase on Etsy here.



Here are my Lost-Sock DIY favourites:






Love the added jar for change found while doing laundry! 



























I also love this idea of a wall decal over a 'clothesline' attached to the wall. It would be easier for the not-so-crafty out there:



I found some decals to purchase on Etsy here













This sign is not for the unmatched socks, but I love the message on it SO much that I may be making one for MY laundry room:










And....in case you never do find your sock's missing mate....this made me laugh pretty hard:









I hope you found these Laundry Room DIY ideas as inspiring as I did. :)



Thanks for reading.



Blessings.








No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...