Tuesday 30 December 2014

A Very Repurposed DIY Christmas







To me, the best gifts are homemade. Gifts that are heartfelt, that took time and love to put together.



These gifts are usually one-of a kind,made by the giver with the givee in mind. 






So that's what I tried to do this year. To give gifts specific to people in my life to show how much I care.



Here were some of the gifts that I gave:




Crafting with my little man. 



Repurposing some frames by painting them all white. 



After one coat. 






Finished gift for my sister. Three of her favourite things and a quote on how awesome she is to be a nurse.

















For my parents and my grandparents. 
















The boys and I made these hot chocolate snowmen for our neighbors. We had an abundance of baby food jars, so this was the perfect year to repurpose them. The neighbors loved the snowmen. I blogged about the idea of these baby-food-jar snowmen here.


We added a small bottle of Bailey's as a Christmas gift for my son's grade 2 teacher. Because, well...I'm sure she needs it being around grade 2's ALL day. ;)










There are still some gifts that I need to give, so I won't blog on those quite yet.



Thanks for reading and I hope you got some ideas for some repurposed, DIY gifts that you can give to some loved ones throughout the year.





Blessings.








No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...