Monday 22 December 2014

In My Closet- Breaking My Own Rules










About a year ago, I wrote a post answering a question that I had been asked on wearing leggings




I stated that, in my opinion, patterned leggings should only be worn by girls in their early 20's.







Well, today I am admitting that I have been breaking my own rule. I have been wearing patterned leggings. And loving them.



Here are some pics of me wearing them to the Aquarium recently:














They are beyond comfy and super cute. I am a patterned legging convert.


I snapped up a couple of pairs at the last Clothing Swap that I went to. So, those multi-coloured aztec style leggings were FREE.





I have also heard of a company Sweet Legs, that is a Canadian company that sells through independent suppliers and they have a HUGE selection of designs.




Check them out, if you want to break my rule, too! ;)




Or, do what I do and scour the thrift shops or consignment shops for them.



If you do decide to be brave and wear patterns- send me a photo! I'd love to see you in them.




Peace, friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...