Monday 16 December 2013

The Night I Rocked My Thrifted Sequin Jacket







I was thrilled when I found this sequin jacket at a Bible For Missions thrift shop for $10 a few months ago.









And even though I blogged about ALL of the ways and ALL of the different places that I COULD wear it (here), I haven't actually worn it....anywhere.










So, I decided that if I couldn't wear my sequin jacket to my Job #2's Christmas dinner- where COULD I wear it? Holidays call for a little bit of sparkle, yes? Of course yes.








And here I am ACTUALLY wearing my fabulous sequin jacket:














I opted to wear a plain grey tank- Value Village $5.99
and dark jeggings- from previous pregnancy (also seen here)
And wore it with the silver cuff in the first photo- Value Village $5.99







What do you think friends? Was I able to rock that jacket? ;)





Just another amazing find from a local thrift shop. Marked down from $59.95 to $10. Go. Check them out. All of them. 






Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.





Remember, thrift shops are a great place to find one-of-a-kind stocking stuffers as well.




Peace.






No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...