Wednesday 4 December 2013

Band Tees and Bellies. Love.





I just LOVE the 'rocker-chic' look of a band tee on a pregnant belly.


Is it just me?


I thrifted this Bullet For My Valentine tee shortly after I had my second child and it has become one of my favourite go-to tees.



So naturally, I can't bring myself to put it away just yet. I realize that I am treading a fine line between my love for this shirt and stretching it out beyond post-baby recovery, though.... haha. 




Here is my belly in my fav rocker tee:








Tee- (Non- Maternity) Value Village  $5.99
Skinny Jeans- purchased for previous pregnancy








Scarf- FREE.  Cast-off from my Mom (Who actually got it as a cast-off from my baby sister, lol) At least it's stayed in the family...







Chambray Shirt- Sister found at a Goodwill Thrift shop for me. I'm SURE she spent under $5 on it.






Thanks for reading friends. Hope this gives you some ideas for dressing your pregnant and non-pregnant bellies.



Are you all ready for Christmas?



I will be posting some repurposed Christmas ideas in the next couple of weeks and re-posting my blog about real vs artificial trees and which one is greener....in case anyone missed that one and is curious....




Peace.




No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...