Monday 25 March 2013

Shirt? Dress? Both!!





I am a HUGE fan of clothes that can do double-duty. Well, truth be told, I LOVE anything that can serve more than one function. Like the furniture in my house- nothing really ever remains being used in it's traditional purpose forever... 



So, that's why I was very excited to come across this top....Or, is it a dress??



Could be either. For now- in chilly Canada- it will serve me as a fun little top. In a couple of weeks, when I head down to Puerto Plata- it will most definitely be a dress. How great is that? And at $5.99...well, it just can't be beat!











Top/Dress- $5.99 Talize 
Leggings- $4.99 Value Village













I didn't realize this was so blurry...my apologies..

Cardigan- FREE at Clothing Swap (Also seen here)










Purse- $4.99 Salvation Army Thrift Shop (also seen here and here)
Boots- referenced here 
Bangle- Value Village
Beaded Bracelet- Just One  'world changing fashion'






Happy Thrifting, friends!



I've said it before, but is anyone else LONGING for spring? I guess I really can't complain, when I will soon be relaxing on a beach...sorry about that... ;)



Blessings.



No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...