Thursday 23 November 2017

Honeymooning- In My Dominican Closet 2017




Friends,

I feel like ALL I do is apologize for being non-existent and for finding it very difficult to find time to blog.

University, placements, kids and husband have been sucking up all my previous blog-time!

I definitely want to share a few of the second-hand items that I brought along on my honeymoon (back in September!).

Shortly before I left on my glorious and relaxing honeymoon, a new women's consignment store opened in Hamilton- "Style Encore". I have to say, I am a HUGE fan!

Because they are a consignment store you KNOW that you are going to be shopping among quality, name-brand clothing. I also must mention that their prices are EXTREMELY reasonable. Better than you will find at Value Village (who get their stock given to them for FREE).

Here are the following items that I brought along with me on my Honeymoon in the Dominican:




Strapless Dress- $11 Style Encore
Necklace- $8 Style Encore
Clutch- $3.99 Talize
Shoes- FREE from a Clothing Swap

I LOVED this strapless dress! It was super comfy and a cool material. Perfect for those warm and sticky Dominican nights.








I really REALLY wish that my new hubby would have said, "Don't hunch over like that, honey- you look like a Hobbit"....but oh well....

The back of this dress is what sold me on it. So CUTE.

Coral Dress- $24 Style Encore
Belt- Thrifted forever ago
Necklace- Castoff from a friend- FREE








This adorable tank was also a castoff from a friend. Actually- the same friend that I got this necklace from! Thank you LEANNE!!

Tank- FREE
Shoes- FREE
Necklace- FREE
Skirt- thrifted ages ago and has been on every Caribbean trip with me.




Sunglasses- $11 Style Encore
Bathing Suit Cover- Borrowed from a friend





So, in case you've never read my blog before...
try shopping second hand! You can look like a million bucks while being kind to your wallet AND to the planet. 


And ladies in Hamilton, if you haven't yet tried Style Encore- definitely check them out! They will also buy your great-condition/ name brand clothing for cash!!




Blessings.






No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...