Monday 28 November 2016

My Repurposed Ladder- Winter Edition





Well...I knew it had been a while since I last blogged.




New house, new relationship (will blog on that soon), kids, work.... all time-suckers.





But I didn't realize that my last blog was on the same item that I am writing on today- my repurposed ladder. Today it went from Fall decor to Winter decor.












I used the same ideas from the Fall sign- I wrote with a large black sharpie on 4 placemats, tied the placemats to the ladder rungs with yarn (actually saved the yarn from the fall sign, lol).





The vintage-y, Edison-type string of lights I picked up at the Re-Store for $40. 











 I never did get around to painting my garage door and my front door- but the red works for this season, I guess!









I apologize for the long break, readers, and will be writing a post on some more Christmas repurposed decorating ideas soon!




Blessings.




 

2 comments:

  1. Super woman, mom, thrifter, artist etc. Strikes again!! Inspiration to many!! Shine On!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Natalie! You're too kind and always so encouraging!!

    ReplyDelete

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...