Tuesday 22 December 2015

In My Closet- My Christmas Party Outfit






I just wanted to write a quick post about what I wore to our annual Pretty in Pink Christmas Party.



My cousin's wife was recently clearing out her closet. I found myself the new owner of a couple of pairs of pants, some sweaters, button up tops, and this lovely cobalt blue top.



I thought that this year's Christmas Party was the perfect place to wear it!







Cobalt Blue Top- Free (Castoff from cousin-in-law)
Black leggings- $7.99 Value Village








Grey Wool Boots- $20 from Facebook Buy And Sell Group (Also seen here)
Grey Wool Purse- $6.99 Salvation Army Thrift Shop






Great top, yes?  LOVE the colour.  




Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, friends.





Blessings.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...