Monday 20 July 2015

My Thrifted Blush Lace Dress And Nude Heels





I recently attended a beautiful wedding at the Cambridge Mill. It was a stunning venue and since I style hair for weddings every weekend, I was SO happy to just be able to attend a wedding instead of working at one. I guess that is just one of the perks of being with a younger man...most of my friends have been married for years. ;)








I had an idea of the dress that I was looking for when I went thrifting last week in Thunder Bay. I tried on a few at the Salvation Army Thrift Shop, but then went next door to their Value Village. And that's when I found it.













I had actually decided on the heels first- and was thrilled when I tried them on with the dress! It was pretty much exactly the outfit that I had envisioned in my brain. Love when that happens.









Blush Dress AND Nude Heels- Value Village Thunder Bay- Purchased BOTH for under $25 taxes in.
Clutch- Talize- $5.99
Necklace and Bracelet- Thrifted AGES ago











We actually stopped ON THE WAY to the wedding to pick up a tie for the Mr....don't ask....


I LOVED this one that I found at the Redemption Prison Ministry thrift shop that we found just down the street from the Cambridge Mill. Thank-you Google.




Brown Shoes- Value Village- $12.99






Thanks for reading about my most recent thrift store finds, friends!

And ladies- don't forget to check for items for the men in your life! Our earth will smile with you for your recycling, reusing and repurposing. 





Blessings.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...