Monday 6 July 2015

My Absolutely Fabulous Thrifted Coffee And Side Tables











About a year and a half ago I blogged about a New (To-Me) Thrift Shop In Town.


I mentioned that I found the prices a wee bit on the high side- more similar to consignment prices than thrift prices. But all-in-all- I said that I would visit again, for sure.


Well, that little thrift shop moved down the street from me (squeeeeeeeeee), and I am so glad that I visited their new shop.


I saw these tables posted on their facebook page and I knew that I had to go and check them out:



When I got there, it was love at first sight.

Here they are in my Living Room.






Coffee Table Bench- $149

Side Table Bench- $99





I feel like they look pretty at-home here. :)



Again, I would say that their prices are more on the high side- for a thrift shop. BUT, the quality of their items are very high. So, I do believe the prices are fair.




If you go in expecting their prices to be more in line with a consignment store - at least in regards to their furniture- I think you will be pleasantly surprised when you see the quality of the items.



Here are some of the furniture/decor items they have posted on their page:






 











I definitely feel that this shop is worth the drop-in! Head over to 1050 Upper Gage and check them out! 





This week all their clothing is $1!!








Blessings.







No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...