Tuesday 24 March 2015

In My Closet- Pleather Leggings







I love it when I see some cute pants (or another item) on a blog or on Pinterest, and I think to myself- "I'd love to find those at a thrift shop"...and then I DO!!!




Best. Feeling. Ever.





That happened recently with these pleather leggings. I believe I saw them on Pinterest, or somewhere, and fell in love. I wanted a pair- but didn't think I would find them in thrift shops yet. I thought maybe next season. 



Then I walked in a Salvation Army Thrift Shop
and there they were. AND they were 50% off!



Now, MY pleather pants are only half pleather. The backs are a black fabric. But, I think that is even more fun. And cooler (temperature-wise). If anyone out there has ever worn pleather, you know what I am talking about. It does not breathe. But...it's worth it because it is oh-so-fun.








Here are my super-fun, half-pleather pants:










Trying to show the fabric on the back of the legs.




Pleather Leggings- $3.99 ($7.99 - 50%) Salvation Army Thrift Shop
Black Sweater- $6.99 Talize








There you are friends, you NEVER know what you are going to find when you're thrifting.






Make sure to try it for yourself! Reduce waste by donating, Reuse someone else's cast-offs and Recycle some household items.



Our earth will thank you.





Blessings.







No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...