Saturday 21 February 2015

In My Closet- Valentine's Day Pencil Skirt







 Is there a rule that you should try to wear red on Valentine's Day? 


Hmmmm, maybe...but I'm not one for rules anyhow. ;)





The man and I went out for a delicious dinner sans baby (!!). 


Yes, it was an hour to an hour and a half wait when we walked in the door- but that ended up being fine since we scored a seat in the lounge rather quickly.



Since I'm still(!!) not back into my pre-baby clothes, I feel that my wardrobe is somewhat limited these days. Hence the infrequent posts. Sorry about that.



Here is what I decided on for our night on the town (which these days consists of dinners AND appetizers).








Blue/ multi-colour pencil skirt- $4.99 Salvation Army
Black Tank/Sweater- Owned forever



 Necklace/ Bracelet- Just One, world-changing fashion




Black Patent, Knee-High Boots: $7.49 ($14.99 - 50%) Salvation Army






I wish the lighting was better in my home, friends. My house was built in an era that didn't believe in ceiling lights, apparently....






I realize that it was already a week ago, but I hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day with those you love...like, or at least tolerate. ;)






Love and blessings.




No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...