Thursday 9 January 2014

In My Closet- A Perfect Black Maternity Dress






Holiday time is gone for now, but I thought that I would share one of my favourite scores to wear for the holiday parties- and also for into the spring (I hope).




I picked up this black maternity Maxi Dress at the last Value Village 50% off sale. It was regularly $6.99 so I snapped it up for $3.50!



It is perfect for work, after-work, parties and it is SO comfortable.



Here I am wearing it at a friend's Christmas Party.






Black Maxi- $3.99 at Value Village
Animal Print Sweater- Had in my closet forever (also seen here and here)
Belt- Had forever









Sidenote: WOW, pregnancy really DOES make your hair thick!




Basically, I am hoping that maxi dresses and skirts NEVER go out of style, since they are my favourite thing to wear. All year long. And are PERFECT for pregnancy.





Happy thrifting!





No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...