Thursday 19 September 2013

Easy, Chunky, No-Needles Scarf DIY











I am a HUGE fan of big chunky scarves. And now that autumn is upon us- they are always on my mind.



Although I used to knit a little, I simply don't have time to sit and knit myself a scarf these days.



That's why this DIY project is SO fabulous!



It's quick, easy and you don't have to pick up any knitting or crochet needles- you just use your arm!




This DIY Project is found at Simply Maggie.



Again, I will just add a couple of photos to get your interest up. 



There is a step-by-step video (sidenote- I love how her home is decorated!!) as well as photos on her blog.












I can't wait to try this project! Photos will be posted when I do.




If any of you try it- let me know how it goes! :)



Peace.




No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...