Thursday 11 July 2013

The 'Holy Grail'....A Truly Maxi Dress And A Peach Top to Match




I am DESPERATELY in LOVE with Maxi dress and skirts for the second summer in a row.


The only problem I find, however, is since I am taller than average, sometimes they aren't quite as "MAXI" as they may be on someone else. I love the look when the hem grazes the floor, but most of mine hit me around my ankles.


So, when I found this H&M floral beauty- I was ecstatic!! Even in wedges it would be almost floor length...love it.


Then, as I was leaving the change room, a peach blouse caught my eye. It was sheer and lovely....and it matched my 'new' dress perfectly...


So, I left Value Village with an entire outfit...that RARELY happens. And all for under $18.  :)



My floor-sweeping maxi dress:







Floral Maxi Dress- $9.99 Value Village
Jewellry- Just One- World Changing Fashion
Clutch- $3.99 Value Village












Sheer Blouse- $7.99 Value Village
Braided Belt- $1 Bibles For Missions Thrift Shop






Friends, what are you waiting for?!? 


Hit up some thrift shops for some fabulous summer finds!! And feel great about saving some clothing from some landfills while you do it...



Oh, and I am LOVING rockin' the Sock-Bun these hot, hot, hot summer days!! Here's how to get the perfect sock bun:






Have fun with it!!




Blessings.







No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...