Friday 26 April 2019

Somtimes Tuesdays Feel Like Mondays



I hope everyone enjoyed their (hopefully) long weekend last weekend and had time with loved ones celebrating Easter!


When I was heading out the door on Tuesday, I was feeling like I had it all together, considering that it was a Monday! It wasn't until later that morning I realized that it was actually Tuesday. Some days are just like that, haha.


BUT, I wanted to share this outfit because as I headed out, I realized that it was half FREE!


I also wish that I could have gotten my grey booties in the photo because I love them AND they were $7.99!


Purse: $12.99 Value Village
Black Tee: $4.99 Talize
Black Jacket: $12.99 Talize
Scarf: Christmas Gift from my step-daughter
Dark Wash Jeans: Castoff from a friend



 I realized that I do not wear this scarf enough! I absolutely love it!

Decided on Hazelnut LipSense (one of my ride or dies) and some Seafoam Shimmer ShadowSense on my eyes.





Thanks for reading!

 I have ONE Seafoam Shimmer in stock if you'd like to snag it! Check out other beauty tips/ tricks in my VIP Beauty Group: 



Have a great weekend, friends!

Blessings.



No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...