Tuesday 27 February 2018

My New Business Adventure!






I know, I know...

I barely have time to parent 5 kids. I'm in school full-time to become a teacher. I'm honeymooning with my wonderful husband and trying to find time for him.

But friends, I tried Lipsense by SeneGence and was absolutely AMAZED.




I have worked in the beauty industry for 20 years (!!) and have heard ALL the promises for long lasting makeup. I stopped believing that it was possible.


But friends, THIS STUFF ACTUALLY DELIVERS!!!



So, I set out to share this magic everyone.

Yes, I am busy. But this stuff is just simply amazing. And trust me- if you try it, you WILL be hooked.




And that's why I joined an MLM. Because it is the ONLY line that I've tried in 20 years that does what it says that it will do.


That and the fact that Lipsense is: 

*LEAD-free
*Wax-free
*Non-Gmo
*Gluten-free
*Completely Smudgeproof
*Vegan- Not Tested On Animals





It was just a no-brainer.


Visit my Facebook Group or email me at 

courageousbeautyboss@gmail.com


to ask me any questions or to place an order!






Thanks for reading, friends!




Oh, and coming soon...posts on the rest of the SeneGence International Line!






1 comment:

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...