Tuesday 8 March 2016

In My Closet- My Awesome, Thrifted, Acid-Wash Jeans






This past Sunday in church I received countless compliments about how great I looked. 


My self-confidence went through the roof and I just FELT great! 


The only thing I can think of for all of the compliments HAD to be my recently thrifted, flash-back-to-the-eighties, acid-wash jeans that I had on.


They ARE rather fabulous. ;)



Just had to share:













Acid-Wash Jeans- $7.99 Talize
Shirt- Cast-off from Cousin-In-Law, FREE
Grey Wool Boots- $20 Facebook Buy And Sell Group (also seen here and here







You know when you find a pair of jeans with the perfect amount of stretch, that fit you like a glove and make you feel fabulous? 




That is this pair to me. They likely bring me back to a time when acid-wash was the coolest- a simpler time for me. When all I had to worry about was getting my homework done and how I could get that cute boy in my class to like me.




I hope for all of you, my readers, that you may find that special pair of jeans as well. That make you feel SO good, that people stop and tell you how great you look. 




And I hope that you can find them thrifting. THEN the joy is even greater. At least for me. 





Peace and blessings, friends. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...