Tuesday 16 June 2015

In My Closet- Thrifts Ahoy!






Thrifting one day, this shirt caught my eye. Maybe it was the orange rope, or the overall nautical feeling...I'm not sure. But, I snatched it up and bought it without trying it on.




That was about 10-15 lbs ago. I've been working diligently to lose the last of my baby weight from baby number 3. I did NOT enjoy the way this top seemed to hug my middle when I first bought it, but I hoped that once a few pounds were shed- I would love it.


And happily, now I do.














Nautical Top- $5.99 Salvation Army Thrift Shop
Black Maxi- FREE from last Clothing Swap
White Sweater- FREE castoff from friend
Purse- $5.99 Salvation Army Thrift Shop
Black Flats- $7.99 Value Village
White Beaded Bracelets- JustOne









It's great to have an outfit that cost me less than $20, including accessories! (My JustOne bracelets were a birthday gift).






If you haven't yet, try thifting! I recently did an interview with JustOne on why I only buy second-hand and about my second-hand lifestyle. You can read it here.





.

Blessings.







No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...