Tuesday 26 May 2015

Some DIY Kimono Ideas















So, I am basically OBSESSED with the look of these beautiful, flowing kimonos.





I thought that I would add some of my favourite tutorials that I've found for any of my readers that are wanting to make one (or more) for themselves. Most of these I found on Pinterest- naturally.















I found this easy-peasy tutorial on Earnest Home co. :










For the complete tutorial- click here.











I especially love this one- no sewing machine required! Found this one on Verily:






 
 

Click here for the complete tutorial.










And here is a video tutorial of a really cute kimono:













And another video tutorial- this one is a truly no-sew scarf- kimono tutorial:
















Hope you were inspired to try a little DIY, readers!



If you can make your kimonos out of scarves or fabric that you already own- that is spectacular. If you can find some extra large thrifted scarves to use, I would say that is just as good! ;)










Peace and blessings, friends.






No comments:

Post a Comment

100 Days Sober

*Trigger Warning. Sexual Assault Content * Today I'm 100 days sober. Getting sober has definitely caused me to dig deep, wit...